Saturday, September 22, 2007

What do I think of Love?

I was asked by one of my lady colleagues at work-Radio Univers, about what I think about love...

Well I think Love is a natural phenomenon, mixed with feeling and action. I believe in true unconditional love which for me grows...
Most importantly I don't and will never beg for love.... What do you think?

Obviously I've been lazy with my blog, but I'm going to do my best... currently, I'm working on a story(NEWS) on how about some hundred students are being asked to resit their paper in Introduction to Geographic Thought(GEOG 201)... why? because according to the department, the papers can't be found? should someone suffer because of another's negligence? Will the student's dare take the Department and the University of Ghana to court? or they'll keep quite over their frustrations and write the paper? Let's see how it goes....

Tuesday, I'm hosting Campus Exclusive, the morning show... and my topic is Relationships on Campus...I surely hope to enjoy it, but what do you think? do you think it's worth being in relationship on campus?...

No comments: